Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Nicaragua Update - Trip Status

Dear Families,

I am continuing to monitor the situation in Nicaragua very closely and have stayed in regular communication with Orphanetwork about our trip.  Through Orphanetwork I am able to hear how the US government, the Peace Corp, and other organizations are handling things in Nicaragua in order to give us an up to date and accurate gauge of things.  So, I would like to invite everyone to come to the first 30 minutes of our Nicaragua team meeting on Tuesday at 6:30pm so that I can give you an in-person update on the situation in Nicaragua as well as the plan moving forward.  Just continue to more forward as planned at this point, but I will give you a lot more specifics on Tuesday about our timeline on things.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Luke
lkincaid@wcchapel.org